The current economic climate, state-capture and digital world is placing more emphasis and attention on transparency and ethical corporate governance. Supply chain and procurement play a strategic role in driving jobs and the economy. This is why governance is paramount to the procurement teams and those responding to tenders. A governance system is a tool to enable better business decisions, transparency and sustainability.
As a result, nFold has zero tolerance to bribery, corruption and fraud.
As APMP members, nFold subscribes to the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) code of ethics being:
nFold consultants, employees and suppliers must:
- Comply with rules, government regulations, and laws in their respective countries, as well as other appropriate private and public regulatory agencies.
- Ensure compliance with all rules concerning interaction with clients and government liaisons.
- Protect sensitive information and comply with all legal requirements for the disclosure of information.
- Avoid conflicts of interest, or the appearance of same, and disclose to their employer or client any circumstances that may influence their judgment and objectivity.
- Ensure that a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements has been established before accepting any assignment.
- Represent the proposal profession with integrity in their relationships with employers, clients, colleagues, and the general public.
- When in doubt about how to resolve an ethical dilemma, confer with a person you trust—one who is not directly involved in the outcome.