APMP Foundation Certification
Mar 16 @ 8:00 am - Mar 17 @ 5:00 pm| R10185.12
nFold is Africa’s first and only Association of Proposal Management Professional (APMP) Approved Training Organisation (ATO).
The next two-day Foundation training and exam will be held on 16-17 March 2020, in Johannesburg. To Register click the link.
APMP offers the world’s first, best and only industry-recognised certification program for professionals working in a bid and proposal environment. APMP certification is the global standard for developing and demonstrating proposal management competency.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to a career and profession
- Improves business development capabilities
- Creates a focus on best team practices
- Gains the respect and credibility of peers, clients and organizational leaders and, in some cases, additional compensation
- Reinforces bid/proposal management as an essential role within an organisation and not as an ad hoc function that anyone can perform
nFold offer face to face training and exam writing for the APMP Foundation Exam, Orientation sessions for Practitioner level and one-on-one mentoring for the Professional certification level.
Cost excludes VAT, APMP Membership and APMP Study Guide (Can be added to invoice on request).