By placing an order, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions contained in this document. Please read carefully.
- Payment Terms: Prices are in Rand and exclude VAT. Invoices are payable strictly within 14 (fourteen) days of issue. nFold may charge interest on any late payments at the prime rate published by FNB from time to time, calculated from the date payment is due.
Please make payment into the following account: NFOLD (PTY) LTD, First National Bank Hyde Park Branch (Code:255805), Moneymarket Account Number: 62032907688.
- Quote Valid: Prices are valid for 30 (thirty) days from the date of this document. nFold reviews rates annually and reserves the right to increase rates after the quote has expired.
- Consulting Notice: nFold ideally requires 2 (two) weeks prior written notice of any consulting services required.
- Consulting Payment (less than R50,000): The full amount is payable 1 (one) week prior to nFold starting to provide the consulting services, failing which nFold will not commence any work until payment is received.
- Consulting Payment (more than R50,000): Payment is due in instalments, made up of a 50% (fifty percent) advance payment with the balance being payable according to milestones to be agreed. The advance payment is payable 1 (one) week prior to nFold starting to provide the consulting services. nFold may refuse to perform the services or cease performing services until payment is received.
- Consulting Overtime: nFold may charge for overtime: a) at the contract rate for hours worked more than quoted, with prior written approval, b) at 1.5 (one and a half) times normal rates on Saturdays or between the hours of 17h00 and 08h00 on weekdays, or c) at 2 (two) times normal rates for work done on Sundays and public holidays.
- Travel and Incidental Expenses: nFold does not normally charge for local travel within 50km of our office, but may charge for reasonable travel and incidental expenses incurred, with prior written approval. nFold will provide supporting receipts where relevant.
- Limitation of Liability: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this document, nFold shall not be liable to the customer in any circumstances. nFold hereby disclaims any liability whatsoever for any and all losses (whether direct, indirect, incidental, contingent or consequential, including but not limited to, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of profit or loss of data) sustained or incurred by the customer howsoever arising, save where such loss was due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of nFold, its employees or authorised representatives, in which case, nFold’s liability will not exceed the price of services described in this document.
- Nature of Software License: Annual On Demand or as otherwise stated
- Software: 100% of software will be invoiced on order. We deliver software license keys or logins electronically after receipt of your payment. Subscription and on demand amounts are invoiced annually in advance. Software and documentation are licensed subject to the Qvidian / VisibleThread License Agreement a copy of which is available on request.
- Exchange Rate: will be presented on every quote as per applicable rate at the time E.G; R15: 1 USD
- List prices are based on the exchange rate shown above. If the exchange rate fluctuates before payment is made by the customer, nFold may charge/credit the customer for the loss/gain made as a result of the currency fluctuation and/or forward cover.
- Anti-fraud, corruption and bribery: nFold works with clients on the assumption that the client’s governance processes and polices are in place and that the company and people follow a zero tolerance to fraud, corruption and bribery. nFold will report any unethical behaviour to the APMP and relevant authority.
- Non-Disclosure: An NDA is signed between the client and nFold to ensure confidentiality of Intellectual Property (IP), unless permission granted by either party in writing.